Join the mobile network run by you! Order your Free giffgaff SIM card and get £5 free credit!

Order your Free giffgaff SIM card via @freegiffgaffsim and get 5 pounds free credit!

Remember You don't get £5 free credit if ordering a SIM directly.
You must top-up your SIM by £10, to activate your SIM go to giffgaff.com

freegiffgaffsim Headline Animator

Friday 10 June 2011

Friday Poll Results: What should we call our two new fish?

Latest news from the giffgaff blog


Friday Poll Results: What should we call our two new fish?
by judith on 10-06-2011 12:02 - last edited on 10-06-2011 12:06

First of all I’d like to say Happy Friday everybody and aren’t we all glad that its almost the weekend?

As giffgaff’s official fish keeper I was very keen to find out this week’s poll results.
I am very pleasantly surprised by the amount of votes – wowsers I never knew we had so many keen fish followers.

I hope that you are enjoying the live streaming of the endless giff and gaff entertainment.
Who needs TV when you can watch them swim around the fish tank looking for things to nibble on? I just can’t get enough and I’m even thinking of relocating my desk (my request is still pending with my boss).

But as much as I adore them I have to say goldfish produce a lot of waste and are quite messy pets. That is the reason why we got our two new fish. If you didn’t know they are corydoras and they are very small but surprisingly fast. Apparently they eat algae and from observation all the fish poo too, so they were the perfect investment!

The moment you’ve all been waiting for is here and I can announce the winner:





And therefore our two new fish are called Floater and Torpedo!!
Lemon and Lime did just as well as the winners and I'm thinking we should get two canaries and basically turn the gaff into an animal sanctuary.

The winning names make me giggle, and they fit the corydoras very well. The smaller one swims around the tank like a Torpedo and the bigger one just likes to Float(er) around the plants lol.

Next Poll: How do you feel about 3D in films and TV?

Here at the office the educators have been heavily discussing how good we think 3D is and we all have a very different opinion.
So who better to help us decide than the giffgaffers!


SOURCE: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Blog/Friday-Poll-Results-What-should-we-call-our-two-new-fish/ba-p/969669


Order a free giffgaff mobile SIM card. Unlimited texts for only £5 or 250 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited mobile Internet for only £10.

Want a iPhone4 compatible giffgaff microSIM? order one from http://bit.ly/fUdmwd

Web: http://freegiffgaffsim.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/freegiffgaffsim
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/freegiffgaffsim

No comments:

Post a Comment