Join the mobile network run by you! Order your Free giffgaff SIM card and get £5 free credit!

Order your Free giffgaff SIM card via @freegiffgaffsim and get 5 pounds free credit!

Remember You don't get £5 free credit if ordering a SIM directly.
You must top-up your SIM by £10, to activate your SIM go to giffgaff.com

freegiffgaffsim Headline Animator

Sunday 25 December 2011

giffgaff Advent Calendar: Day 24

Latest news from the giffgaff blog

giffgaff Advent Calendar: Day 24
by the_joseph on 24-12-2011 16:16

And so it is Christmas Eve and here is the final day of our advent calendar, including all so far!

Thankyou for joining me in this endeavour; thankyou to all those who submitted images, thankyou to all those who commented on the blogs or in the off-topic thread, thankyou to everyone for even looking at any of them and I hope it brought you even a sliver of festive joy. It's been fun.

So here is the final image from myself, my attempt at a Christmas tree. I hope yours is visited by Santa tonight and you receive everything you wish for.



Thankyou again!
Below are all the rest of the images from the start of this month!

Day 1. By myself (the_joseph):



Day 2. By Cinami:



Day 3. By myself:



Day 4. By Googleyberry.



Day 5. By Cinami.



Day 6. From me.



Day7. From me again.



Day 8. From Brulaw



Day 9. From Brulaw



Day 10. from Cinami



Day 11 - the_joseph



Day 12. From Brulaw



Day 13. From Alexb38



Day 14. From AdamF (click the image for high res version)



Day 15. From telltale.



Day 16. By Brulaw



Day 17. By Darkrage



Day 18. From Cinami



Day 19. By me



Day 20. By me again.



Day 21. From me



Day 22: From severian



Day 23. From me





Order a free giffgaff mobile SIM card. Unlimited texts for only £5 or 250 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited mobile Internet for only £10.

Want a iPhone4 compatible giffgaff microSIM? order one from http://bit.ly/fUdmwd

Web: http://freegiffgaffsim.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/freegiffgaffsim
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/freegiffgaffsim

No comments:

Post a Comment